I Wanna Go to College!

I Wanna Go to College!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Memoirs.......



Life has been hectic this year... I finally manage to sit back and pursue my hobby... So, here I am...It's been a long time since I stopped blogging...


I met a few old friends today.. (well... I actually met them on the net.. ) A few old friends from school... it's been nice to know that they are all taking pleasure in life.... We have never met since we left school.. which was 14 years ago... Knowing that they are all thriving and leading a good life is most delightful... I had never imagined that one of my best friends would turn up to be a lecturer!.. (Well, I guess, she must be very surprised to learn about me too...) Not only does she lecture, but what is more uplifting is that she has also become a very resourceful individual who writes and inspires a lot of people out there... Proud of you Farah!...
We were just a bunch of mischievous girls in school during those days... We were remembered for causing troubles in school... Infact, I believe that no one would ever imagine us becoming educators... Nonetheless, one thing for sure is that we have changed... a lot... We mature.... we shoulder big responsibilities.. and we have learnt our lesson the hard way....

No comments: