I Wanna Go to College!

I Wanna Go to College!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Little Girl



Besides my full-time job, I also teach part-timely at night in school. Recently, my daughter complained about my spending little time with her at home. To stop her, I told her that I was actually working to earn money to buy her a cash register machine (which I know is her dream gift) and I needed six big notes for that (she refers the RM50 note as ’big note’). Her face glowed but she promptly asked “How many big notes do you have now?” I said, “One... and I need five more”. She paused and genuinely added, “Well, I can bear with that. You can keep on teaching until you have collected six big notes, then”. She managed to put a smile on my face. This little girl certainly knows how to win my heart.

No comments: