I Wanna Go to College!

I Wanna Go to College!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tomi the Cat! Meoww!!!


Our kitten goes missing again... It frantically ran out of the house one day and has never returned home since then... We've searched for it high and low for three days but have not spotted it anywhere...


Tomi the cat is a housecat. Well, it's not really a "house" cat because it never likes to be trapped inside the house. Tomi is used to hanging around because it was once a stray cat. I have to keep it inside the house every time I go to work as we have many worries over. To us, Tomi is just a baby.

Tomi is a gift from a good friend. We call it the city cat because it was adopted from a market in JB. The first time we brought Tomi home, it simply adapted to its new home. Running, jumping, catching, and scratching freely in the house. It was extremely hyperactive especially at night that we normally had to send it to its cage when we couldn't control its outrageous behaviour.

It has been many days since its disappearance. Syahin has started missing her kitten and I've given up searching for it. I guess I'd better start looking for a replacement... :p

No comments: