I Wanna Go to College!

I Wanna Go to College!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What a BIG surprise!


I walked to my car one day and found a big box placed right beside my car.. as I was checking the big box,
i received a message on my phone... "sorry, i couldn't meet you but please accept the present.. thank you for teaching me all this years".. that big box was a present from one of the students I taught... it was a big surprise... bigger than the present received... and i was touched; not because of the huge present but more because of the thought... it surprised me since I had never thought that my teaching would give such a great impact on him.. and the fact that he's among the quietest students in class.. reminded me of another student I used to teach a few years back... I was quite stern on him because he was among the weakest students in class... but when he gave me a pack of 'dodol' from his mother, my heart melted; just like the 'dodol' that melted in my mouth... ;)

No comments: